Kingston HyperX Predator 32GB CL15 3000MHz, The Predator Strikes!
Kingston recently refreshed its DDR4 lineup to include HyperX Predator 32GB CL15 3000MHz. We first saw Kingston’s Predator offerings in a blazing fast HyperX Predator 480GB M.2. we reviewed back in March 2015. We were impressed with the 1.1GB write speed of that Predator and it left us with a taste for Kingston Predator products. When Kingston refreshed their DDR4 to include a Predator stamped brand (HyperX Predator 32GB DDR4 3000MHz RAM CL15) we had to get out mitts on a kit of those high-end beauties. Coming in capacities from 8 – 64GB we have listed the models in a table below for you to peruse and drool over.
The HyperX Predator Kit we have lined up for today is a Predator 32GB (8GB x 4 Module) kit with 15-17-17 timings at 1.35v. Right at this kit, we are balanced on the price point between sensibly priced fast modules and insanely expensive faster timings offered by other vendors. We’ve seen kit’s priced up around $1100 with CL11 timings but face facts for a 32GB kit most of us are tight stretched to afford $300 for a looser timed kit. The Kingston HyperX Predator CL15 3000MHz kit running is a killer dog dream kit.
Armed with a seriously beefy black heat spreader and sporting the HyperX logo you can just feel the geeky goodness dripping off this epic kit. The extreme performance offered by DDR4 3000MHz will boost sagging machines, give higher frame rates gaming and is especially conducive to Video Editing, Rendering and AI processing.
Features & Specifications
- Aluminum heat spreader in fierce new look: The new dense heat spreader in black aluminum provides greater heat dissipation to optimize reliability. The heat spreader and PCB complement the look and design of the latest PC hardware, so you can dominate in HyperX style.
- Extreme DDR4 performance: HyperX Predator DDR4 complements Intel’s 6 and 8 core processors for faster video editing, 3D rendering, AI processing and of course, gaming. It’s available at speeds up to 3333MHz and 4GB–16GB modules and in certified kits of 8GB–64GB rigorously tested for compatibility and performance.
- Optimized for Intel 100 Series chipset and X99 motherboards: HyperX Predator DDR4 is designed for compatibility and the highest performance for Intel Core i7 HEDT processors along with the 100 Series Chipset and X99 motherboards. Hand-tuned profiles let users easily overclock and attain higher performing frequencies and lower timings.
- Lower power consumption than DDR3: At 1.35V for all parts, HyperX Predator DDR4 takes full advantage of the power efficiency brought by DDR4 for lower power consumption over DDR3. Less power draw results in less heat and higher reliability. DDR4 Memory
- Capacities: 4GB–16GB modules in kits of 8GB–64GB
- Frequency Speed: 3000MHz, 3200MHz, 3333MHz
- CAS Latency: CL15–CL16
- Voltage: 1.35V
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -55°C to 100°C
- Dimensions: 133.35mm x 42.2mm
- Compatible: with Intel 100 Series Chipset & X99 motherboards
|HyperX Predator DDR4 Variants|
|HX430C15PB3K2/8||8GB 3000MHz DDR4 CL15 DIMM (Kit of 2) XMP HyperX Predator Black|
|HX430C15PB3K4/16||16GB 3000MHz DDR4 CL15 DIMM (Kit of 4) XMP HyperX Predator Black|
|HX430C15PB3K2/16||16GB 3000MHz DDR4 CL15 DIMM (Kit of 2) XMP HyperX Predator Black|
|HX430C15PB3K4/32||32GB 3000MHz DDR4 CL15 DIMM (Kit of 4) XMP HyperX Predator Black|
|HX430C15PB3K2/32||32GB 3000MHz DDR4 CL15 DIMM (Kit of 2) XMP HyperX Predator Black|
|HX430C15PB3K4/64||64GB 3000MHz DDR4 CL15 DIMM (Kit of 4) XMP HyperX Predator Black|
|HX432C16PB3K2/8||8GB 3200MHz DDR4 CL16 DIMM (Kit of 2) XMP HyperX Predator Black|
|HX432C16PB3K4/16||16GB 3200MHz DDR4 CL16 DIMM (Kit of 4) XMP HyperX Predator Black|
|HX432C16PB3K2/16||16GB 3200MHz DDR4 CL16 DIMM (Kit of 2) XMP HyperX Predator Black|
|HX432C16PB3K4/32||32GB 3200MHz DDR4 CL16 DIMM (Kit of 4) XMP HyperX Predator Black|
|HX433C16PB3K2/16||16GB 3333MHz DDR4 CL16 DIMM (Kit of 2) XMP HyperX Predator Black|