MasterKeys Mouse A Closer Look
Mouse: Key Features
- Precise and Stable Optical Sensor: Infrared Avago 3050 Sensor
- Faster Response Omron Switches: Main L+R buttons 10M rated Omron switches
- Two-Zoned RGB Lighting: Two zones of RGB lighting to compliment the keyboard. (Scroll and Back)
- On-the-fly Commands: Dedicated DPI button to cycle DPI levels (500-1000-2000-3500) and shortcuts to change lighting color, speed and effects
- Smooth Teflon Mouse Feet: Suitable for smooth tracking on any surface you throw at it.
On the MasterKeys Lite L Combo with RGB there are two lighting zones, the scroll wheel and the rear of the mouse. The mouse has a light feel to the hand and the clicks are almost feather light on the Omron switches, The Avago 3050 infrared sensor at 3500 DPI is accurate and effective adjustable in 4 jumps, 500DPI, 1000DPI, 2000DPI and 3500DPI.
Fitted with side switches the ergonomic shape and featherweight feel of the MasterKeys Lite L Combo mouse make it a snap to hold and maneuver.
The Scroll wheel on the MasterKeys Lite L mouse is rubber textured and non-slip so your chances of slipping on the wheel are slim to none.
Sporting 6 buttons, right, left, two side, DPI and scroll click the MasterKeys Lite L mouse should have enough to satisfy entry-level to mid-level gamers.
The front of the mouse is conveniently W-shaped to give room to rest your fingers on and overall except for the lack of weight the MasterKeys Lite L mouse fits our needs and does so at an affordable combo price of $59.