MasterKeys Lite L Combo with RGB
Cooler Master has a long dedicated tradition of producing great quality gaming peripherals at an affordable price. In this case the MasterKeys Lite L Combo with RGB, a RBG Keyboard and Mouse combo with a MSRP of $59. For your $59 dollars you get a RGB Keyboard with 4 color zones and Mem-chanical keys. Mem-chanical keys are membrane keys redesigned to give you a mechanical feel without the exorbitant mechanical price. The mouse included with the kit is a rather lightweight RGB mouse that fits ergonomically into your palm and features an Avago 3050 sensor capable of up to 3500 DPI. Now if you’ve looked at gaming gear you won’t be shocked by the $59 price tag as many mice and keyboards far exceed that cost individually. If we had to guess we’d probably say you were looking t a $39 Keyboard and a $20 mouse with both packing features unexpected in this price range.
- Cooler Master Exclusive Mem-chanical Switches: Durable and feels like mechanical switches
- Brilliant RGB lighting: Zoned backlighting system with multiple lighting effects
- 26-Key Anti Ghosting: Ensure each key press is correctly detected regardless of how fast and furious it gets
- Compatible with Custom Keycaps: Customize each key with your own Cherry MX compatible keycaps
- Water Splash Resistant: All possibilities of damage from liquid spills can be avoided
- On-the-fly Control: Repeat rate and lighting mode and speeds can be changed by quickly key combo’s.
- Precise and Stable Optical Sensor: Infrared Avago 3050 Sensor
- Faster Response Omron Switches: Main L+R buttons 10M rated Omron switches
- Two-Zoned RGB Lighting: Two zones of RGB lighting to compliment the keyboard. (Scroll and Back)
- On-the-fly Commands: Dedicated DPI button to cycle DPI levels (500-1000-2000-3500) and shortcuts to change lighting color, speed and effects
- Smooth Teflon Mouse Feet: Suitable for smooth tracking on any surface you throw at it.
We will recreate these lists in the Closer Looks sections for your easy reference.