EVGA TORQ X5
One of the most important devices that we use for our computers is the mouse. It is also one of the devices that everyone has their own personal preferences about. This can range anywhere from the multiple button mice of MMO-style, to a basic, everyday, 3-button mouse, and everything in between. Then we add different hand sizes, grip styles, and colors, which truly adds the full customized fit and feel of a mouse to our unique personality. Whether you are right handed or left handed, use a claw grip or even a fingertip grip, there is a mouse out there that can, and will, accommodate your needs.
EVGA has been involved in computer peripherals for a quite a while now, as they no longer make just video cards. They have expanded their portfolio into just about anything computer related. This is good news for us computer users, as it gives us more options to choose from for our unique computing needs. Today we are going to be looking at a mouse from EVGA, the TORQ X5.
- Max DPI: 6400
- Sensor Type: Optical (Pixart 3988)
- Main Switch Type: Omron – 20 Million Click Lifecycle
- Programmable Buttons: 8
- Min/Max Weight: 85g (without cable)
- Max Polling/Report Rate: 1000Hz
- LED Color: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Pink, Purple
- Feet Type: Low Friction PTFE
- Max Number of Profiles: 5 (512K Onboard)
- Height: 1.53in – 38.862mm
- Length: 4.64in – 117.86mm
- Width: 2.55in – 64.77mm