Samsung is teaming up with Ubisoft to give you something nice back for this holiday season. The South Korean tech giant is running a promotion where you can get the latest edition of the popular Assassin Creed franchise, the Assassin Creed Syndicate, absolutely free if you purchase one of their SSDs or monitors. Not bad deal if you are on the market for one of the new piece of hardware.
The Assassin Creed Syndicate will officially launch on Oct. 23 and is retailed at $60 so you are getting quite a good deal if you are looking to upgrade your PC. As expected the promotion will only be for PC version of the game and not the PS4 or the Xbox version.
Essentially if you purchase any of the current Samsung current SSD like the 850 series, 950 Pro, or the Portable SSD T1 with capacity of 500GB or larger
or their latest UHD or curve monitor , you would quality for the promo. Here is the detailed list for the qualified hardware:
- Portable SSD T1 (500GB, 1TB)
- 850 PRO 2.5″ SATA III SSD (512GB, 1 TB, 2TB)
- 850 EVO 2.5’’ SATA III SSD (500GB, 1TB, 2TB)
- 850 EVO mSATA SSD (500 GB, 1TB)
- 850 EVO M.2 SSD (500GB)
- 950 PRO SSD (512GB)
- UE590 UHD Monitor (23.6 inches and 28-inches)
- SE590CS Curved Monitor (23.5-inches)
- SD590C Curved Monitor (27-inches)
- SE591C Curved Monitor (27-inches)
- SE790C Curved Monitor (29-inches)
- SE590CS Curved Monitor (31.5-inches)
- SE790C Curved Monitor (34-inches)
The bundle promotion is available through select dealers November 1st, 2015 through January 2nd, 2016 or while supplies last. Assassin’s Creed Syndicate is available on PC starting November 19, 2015.